Collector GPRS is a handheld device that collects data from Guardus series wands and transfers it via GSM/GPRS connection to either Guard On Line (GOL) or a server accessible to the internet running PROGuard configured to receive data via network connection. This offers you the benefit of being able to transmit data wherever you are that has an active celluar signal.
Who uses Collector GPRS?
- Companies with a demand for frequent updates from remote locations.
- Security companies with remote sites located far from headquarters that have limited connectivity options.
- National or multinational companies with remote sites that intend to maintain centralized control of reports.
How does it work?
- Collector GPRS is configured with a celluar SIM card enabling it to perform data transmission.
- The Guardus series wands makes contact with the Collector GPRS to upload data to the device.
- Collector GPRS automatically begins transferring data via the built-in celluar modem.
- An LED visual alert notifies the user when the transfer has been completed.
- Information is collected by a remote PC configured to receive data uploaded by the Collector GPRS.
- Upload Guardus series wand data anywhere, anytime for immediate review.
- Enables remote data retrieval at the locations without the need to remove wands from the site saving time and money.
Descarga de Dados: Celular