Connect-i connects to your existing alarm system using industry standard connections. Used in conjunction with our Guardus units it can be configured to send an alert to your alarm system if a tour has been performed incorrectly. This allows you to be remotely notified in the event that there has been a discrepancy in the guard tour.
- Security companies with patrol officers posted in one or more critical areas that require constant monitoring of security activities and accountability.
- Universities, factories, hospitals or any institution that maintains its own security and utilizes an industry standard alarm monitoring service.
How does it work?
- Connect-i is connected to one or two zones of any industry standard compatible alarm panel as a regular sensor
- It is powered from the actual alarm panel itself
- Connect-i is programmed with the Guardus wand synchronizing the tour schedule between the wand and the Connect-i.
- The patrol officer completes his scheduled guard tour by making contact with the Connect-i.
- Upon this contact the wand transmits data to the Connect-i informing it of a successful or failed guard tour.
- Connect-i transmits a failed guard tour or optionally a successful guard tour as an alarm to your alarm monitoring service.
- Be alerted if a patrol officer has not successfully completed a guard tour
- Be notified if a patrol officer does not confirm the tour within a specified time
- Connects to industry standary alarm monitoring hardware
- Utilize existing alarm monitoring resources to generate reports
Descarga de Dados: WiFi