Remote-i ISP sends Guardus data from a remote site through a phone line to an Internet Server, which forwards it to a TCP/IP address.
– Security companies with several sites away from headquarters with no access to network;
– Large security companies that offer a great deal of clients the monitoring of rounds;
– Companies with sites located in different cities or states and would like to avoid long distance calls for remote downloads;
How does it work?
– It is connected to the phone line and dials to an Internet Server;
– Electricity power source required;
– The patrol officer places Guardus on the Remote-i ISP which begins the download of data and a flashing signal indicates to the guard when it is completed;
– Efficient and safe transfer of tour results;
– Saves time and expenses related to site visits to retrieve tour results;
– Connection to other cities or states paying only for a local phone call;
Descarga de Dados: Linha Telefônica