The PROGuard software package by Contronics is included at no added cost when you purchase a Contronics Guardus kit or reader. PROGuard has 2 primary functions.
The first function is to collect the data from each Guardus reader and compile 7 easy to read and use reports with valuable information about the tours.
The second function is to program your Guardus reader with a range of options that include tour schedules, checkpoint and employee information, event information, holiday information, user alerts and more.
The 7 reports that are generated by the PROGuard software are:
- The Monthly Report shows what days of the month had abnormal situations such as tours not performed or completed.
- The Exception Report details all events such as entered from an events wallet as well as abnormalities as in the monthly report for the date range specified.
- The Activity Map Report displays the exact day and time that each location checkpoint was read, it displays this report in a grid layout for easy reference. This is accessed on a month by month basis
- The Full Report shows all data recorded by the Guardus Reader between the specified dates
- The Frequency Report tells you the frequency between checkpoints being read as well as the total number of times the checkpoints were read. This is to ensure that shortcuts aren’t being made and the tours are happening in the time frame required. This report is generated for the dates specified.
- The Visit Report displays the checkpoints and events information that is associated with it. It also provides all information required for the event and if required the length of stay at a specific checkpoint.
- The Statistics Report displays the statistical breakdown of up to 14 different metrics that are recorded by the Guardus reader. The results can be filtered and you can specify the metrics you would like to have displayed on the report.
To get PROGuard you can install it from the CD included in the Guardus Kit or download the latest version from our downloads page.
Operating System: Windows